Monday, October 08, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Orbit! Celebrate with $1.99 eBooks

Orbit Books, the US Imprint, is celebrating 5 years of publishing not just good, but Great Science Fiction and Fantasy in the United States. From content, to cover design/packaging, Orbit has done a fantastic job of branding themselves with titles of very high quality. 

The Killing Moon by N.K. Jemisin I read Jemisin's The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms a couple of years ago and was very impressed.  For $1.99, I'll be downloading this one for the kindle.




Feed by Mira Grant (My review, of the books I read last year, one of my favorites and trilogy which is on the whole, excellent)



Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey (My review, one of the top 2 SF novels I read which was published 2011)



The Black Prism by Brent Weeks I loved Weeks's Night Angel Trilogy, gave this one a shot when it first published and it didn't work for me.  I'm chalking that up to bad timing so I'll be getting this one for my kindle.




Soulless by Gail Carriger (My review, ultimately a novel that didn't work for me but one that I'm not surprised to have found a very receptive audience.)




No comments: